Saturday, August 15
1:00 PM-3:00 PM
- Held at Circles of Wisdom in Methuen, Mass.
- This class will be offered online through a Zoom meeting. Please register in advance. About an hour before class you will receive an emailed invitation with the login link and/or phone number. You do not need to have your own Zoom account. If you register close to class start we will email you the invitation as quickly as possible.
- Attendance will be capped at 24 students. Pre-registration is recommended but not required.
This monthly group will focus on:
- practice readings
- card comparisons
- single card study
- tarot exercises
- new tarot spreads
- reading without a spread
- using unfamiliar decks
- phrasing the question
- and more
Join with other tarot enthusiasts for two hours of practice readings and tarot tips. Gain confidence in a supportive setting. In addition to tarot exercises, you’ll exchange readings with classmates under the guidance of the instructor. Bring your own decks and a sense of fun!
By Phone or In-Person
- Available in 30, 45, or& 60-minute sessions.
- For people who know a bit about tarot and who have questions.
- This is an informal tarot instruction session.
Five-hour workshops are offered, including lunch, at my home office in Methuen, MA.
- Private class, $400
- Semi-Private class (2-3 students), $250
If you are interested in a private or semi-private class, please contact me to schedule.